Tuesday, November 30

Days before going back to hometown

I have been sleeping with my friends these three nights before going back to my hometown. We gather together as our room mates were all back to their hometown. We had lot of fun in these few days as we never have the chance to choose our room mates and we are relaxing now after the exam. Friends, I will miss you all much during this holidays.... ^^





We went to Gaya Street on Sunday. After that I met with my lovely ex-room mate, Euphrasia who is studying in Unimas. We hang out around for half day. She looks slimmer now. How nice if I can do that. ^^ We miss the other 2 members Wawei and Angeline too. I really hope that 4 if us can have chance to hang out together again like last time.





*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment