Tuesday, April 12

SKTM Graduation Night 10.4.2011

This was my first time of attending our school dinner night. It was really fun. If all of our course mates attended, I believe that it would be more awesome. The theme of our dinner night was 'elegant'. This was also the first time I became the AJK-protocol in that event. There are 7 protocol girls of us. All of them are pretty girls as well ^^ Before this I was in the designing unit and this was our previous idea of design -->


Annethe, Nancy, Pei Shi, Me, Vonnie, Amanda, Janice
I had fun that night even I was extremely exhausted. My legs were going to cramp due to the superb high heels for me walking up and down. I think I would never accept to be protocol anymore since it's challenging our appetites when others were eating but we had lesser chances to enjoy our dinner. All the times we were rushing and running here and there. We were trained to be very alert to any coming events when the MC announced it. Moreover, we have to maintain our postures, be gracefully all the times, aside all the rude behaviors which we always do. Haha. 


Before the event ends, we started to forget our post to be gorgeous. All of us included the guests and VIPs were playing around, dancing, singing.... ^^ I have no regret to become the protocol and joining the event as it was a good experience for us to learn a new thing and I have known a lot of new friends. It also taught us that an event cannot be done successfully without the help of all the AJKs. Overall, the event was done successfully. I love you all !! SKTM gambate! ^^


 

Group photo ^^


*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment