Wednesday, May 11

~11511~

Today is a special and awesome day for me. I was extremely happy as I met my prince finally. ^^ I never thought of the day would come in so sudden.  Im not the type which he always "kap".... Im not the type he dreams to have also. I believe him, Im just dislike myself of can't giving him what he wants. Everything started from "sap gao"~ ^^


He is cute, nice, smart. He is cute when I agree him as my boyfriend. He said he was happy. During the phone call, I can feel that he is really happy. I feel that Im lucky enough to have met him. He is the one who doesn't think to hide our relation from others. That's what I like the most too as I hate hiding as if Im someone who can't be known by others.

He is sweet. Ants would come because of his sweet tooth. I hope what he says is really what he is thinking in his heart but not just sweet tooth. I love the way he treats me much. He's the one who treats me the best among all. I know its always sweet when a relationship begins, but what I want is we can keep the sweetness during all of the times instead of just during the "sweet months".  I am really serious with it and I don't hope to get hurt anymore, Im really tired of it... : ( And of course I will not hurt him as I hope the same from him.

One of the coming challenge which we have to face is the separation of 4 months during the coming sem break. Both of us would have to accept the challenge well in order to maintain our relationship. I know it would be hard, but I believe that we can do it! Im very sad as tomorrow will be the last meet of us before I go home. I really really bad mood now. I don't want to leave him.... I want to be with my dear all the time since we were just met together. :'(


Bi, I will miss you very very much when you're not around. I love you. You are really important for me. I never care of what you told me last night about yourself. And yea, we do need the blessing of everyone. No one knows what will happen after 4 months, but Im for sure that, my love towards you will never be changed. I will try to do everything to keep heat for our love in order to run longer and longer~ <3




*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment