Wednesday, December 29

The Day I Detest The Most !!!

I hate this feeling very much!!! None of you understand what I want!!!
I dont need a vacation actually, what I want is only a rest at home and enjoy mum's cooking, that's all!
Please dont put words on my mouth, I would tell honestly what I want and what I dont want!
I hate today soo much!!!
I knew what have you done on me, I can see it and I really appreciate it! Im not your punching bag please!
You think everytime you put your anger on me and I cant see it? I just kept quiet, what do you expect?
I know you want to visit your hometown and I accompany you!
You would never know how much I wish to stay at home!!! I have been half year didnt stay at home and I miss it!! I miss the dishes!! Do you know that??? All of that I just kept quiet and you would never ever know that....
Im sorry if I made you sad and angry, but I have no good feeling too!! The thing I didnt do please dont say I did it!!!!!!! I hate being injustice ok!

*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment