Time flies.... I have been here (KL) for three weeks more.... Finally I can go home tomorrow!! Im happy! ^^
It's more than enough for me although I just can stay home for maximum one week... I was away from home since July and didn't really stay long at home... I really really wish I can stay home longer during the coming CNY or sem holiday.....
Today is the first day of school reopen, but Im stil here. How dare me... Haha... After going home, I have to pack my stuff and go back to the little cages facing the "Black Face".... Haih... Have to face her one more sem.... Just be patient.... Huhu
Don't know why I feel happy in year 2011.... Maybe is because of what I saw in the horoscope... Hopefully it's really true as I was suffering for the whole year in 2010... I hate 2010 year actually... Lots sadness happened in that year!!
My wish for this year is : x xxxx xxx x xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx ^^
Hopefully everything will be fine in my life and my studies too.... Gambateh MoMo!! ^^
*~MoMo~*


No comments:
Post a Comment