Sunday, March 27

First Try For Korean Food

Last night I had korean food dinner with the Civil Engineering guys, Timothy, Nancy, Pei Shi in Likas, Hi-Seoul restaurant. I never know that there's a korean restaurant there. This was my first time of trying korean food. It taste nice actually but I  am not really love the taste. I love hanging out with them since they are funny and crazy. I laughed in the whole trip with them. Nancy is lucky enough to have such course mates. ^^ Timothy was the leader of ordering. He decided the order for us. The nicest was the pork chop. Love it so much. Hehe. Thanked to Boon Hao who was the photographer, pity him of no chance to join in the photos, but his photographing skills for me is really thumbs up! ^^

Leader of ordering, Timothy ^^


3rd photo: Chong Wei, Me, Ah Heng, Nancy, Ah Yeaw, Pei Shi, Meng Yong, Boon Hao & Timothy (camera man) ^^

After the dinner, we went to Perdana Park to watch the musical fountain. It was really awesome!! I was happy as I can watch it finally after visiting there twice. However, the most I wish is to watch it with someone else. But I think it would never happen. 

After the trip with them, I learned a lot especially on the way home. I think I should change my mind by now. 



 


 *~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment