Friday, March 11

Funny day but end up with worries

Today is a funny day and the day which I can relax since I only slept 3 hours per day in the passed 3 days continuously. I went to lunch with Nancy and her course mates after class. Sze Shan said want to see the leng zai in Damai, so we went to the shop. There was a little baby cockroach in her meal!! All of us were not satisfied with the attitude of the workers, especially the boss! They are very irresponsible! 
We went back to Uni after the lunch and start our discussion about the designing for the poster and ticket in SKTM night. I am really looking forward to it which is just round the corner. I laughed non stop during the discussion. Those guys are really great and funny, I love to be with them. Nancy are so lucky to have such course mates. ^^ 

Nancy and I reached our dorm at around 5.20pm, I received a message from my friend which is about the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that happened in Japan today. It was suspected Tsunami will come to Labuan and Sabah within tonight. So we are advised not to go near the sea. This has recalled me about the same thing happened in around 3 years back. This first thing I do was forward the message to the people around me as I care for them. HOWEVER, there was a stupid brainless guy replied me "sen ka". I was totally disappointed of what he did! I never think that he will still using the same way to treat me in such important moment. Honestly I felt annoying with his attitude. Did I do something wrongly? I am just informing the news, is it equals to sen ka? If it does, I would never do what I did today. I will inform everybody around me but except you as I do not want to be a sen ka anymore!

Due to the incident happened today, I am force to cancel my plan to the island next month as well as going to Tanjung Aru on this Sunday. I really hope that the it will never come. Everything will be okay. God bless everyone....

*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment