Sunday, August 21

Cooking Lesson

             I've been learning cooking with mummy for this whole month before I back to school. But I didn't really have the chance to cook the dishes myself, mummy wasn't allowed me to do so. I could only standing there looking how she cooked which is not the way I want. Anyhow, I finally get the chance to cook by myself since last 2 days. I was so excited when mummy asked me to do so! I was worrying that it would be not good since that was my first time. But surprisingly my dad didn't even realized that it was cooked by his daughter. He was quite shocked when my mum told him the truth and luckily I didn't get any complains from him. XD

             Maybe it's a shame for a 20 years old girl who doesn't know how to cook, but honestly my sister doesn't know how to cook too even she is almost 30. Haha. I always thought that cooking is the hardest job in the world before that, but now Im having more interests on it. Of course, my skill is still very very poor compared with my mum, the dishes that I cooked  weren't perfect but they're NOT BAD, yet they still can be swallowed. Hahaha.

             My dar congratz me of being his cooking wife, p/s his 'wife' = 婆 instead of the actual meaning. -.- Actually one of the reasons I insist to learn cooking is because of him too. As I know my special darling own a picky mouth and he's definitely a food lover. He is the first bf whom I would do that for him and I don't know why.... Honestly Im thinking about him everytime when Im cooking, I just assumed that Im cooking for him as the oil is the thing that I afraid the most. It's really really pain when it hits me. But I must endure it. : ( There would also be bad smell left on my hands after the preparation of the ingredients. Owh... It's obviously the sign of an aunty -.-||| But afterall, I've used to it. ^^

p/s: My prince, I really know how to do household chores de ok, don't always complain that I don't know how to do -.- AND NOW, Im learning cooking somemore, can't complain me anymore!!!! : p



*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment