我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪 我爱罗英豪
It was late for 1 day I post it. Sorry darling, I really didn't know what my mind was thinking until I remember the wrong day, even there were many clues for me but I still believed with my silly memory. I felt very very bad, I wasn't forget it but I remember it wrongly. I know you didn't blame me at all but I blame myself for the stupidity that I shouldn't have : ( Maybe because I was worrying the coolness that I've mentioned last night. I love you my love. Another 1 month to meet you, I am counting the days. <3
*~MoMo~*
3 months and more to come ;) All the best!
ReplyDelete