Monday, September 5

4 days before leaving home after the 4 months

                Time flies, it's September! Yeah, finally it has reached the month which I am waiting everyday. I'm supposed to be the one who is over the moon now but it doesn't seem to be like that. There is no doubt that I'm happy but there is still some reluctance of leaving home. I do feel a conflict of emotions!! ARGGGHHH!!! I want to meet him for sure but refuse to leave my home : ( Who dislike staying home if there is a chance. 4 months of holiday for us is just like 4 years before we separated, but then I feel it was like 4 weeks now -.- No matter how reluctant am I, I must back to school. 

                I am very sure that the coming semester will be tougher and busier.... Plus I've been TOTALLY REST for 4 months, everything I've learned has been returned to the lecturers honestly. : p I have to return to the busy life in very very soon. Huhuhu... Luckily there is still another purpose for me to go back, otherwise I'll be more refuse to go back. 

                 4 more days I will be in kk while 7 days more I can meet up with him. I haven't start packing yet, I'm lazy to move myself. Well, I have to start now since I'm MoMo, it should be taken few days to complete the work. O.o 

                Alright, just enjoy the days left by sleeping and eating as hard as I can. Spending my time with my parents as well as my little cute bibi. I'm gonna miss her very much too. I'll be back, wait for me my lovely bed. >.< Opssss, I should finish up my task- "mangasah" my hu ya before back to kk. Darling, wait for me, grow as many muscles as you can before b++ by me. Yummy.... I love chewing! Hahaha. 400 bites right? Yay!! Can't wait. VVVVV



*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment