The things happened within this 6 months are too much to be mentioned. Just roughly summarise it. :) Last sem, which was the third sem of mine in the university, I've moved out from the hostel and living with another 7 housemates, where one of them is my darling. I love the life staying outside than in the hostel, you cant imagine how worse is the life there. I have 2 cute roomates where one of them had participated in the beauty competition and won the champion of it. I feel lucky to sleep with Miss Sabah every night. Haha. Needless to say, sometimes there were quarrels with my darling. There were ups and downs in this period. But after all, we are fine like usual.
Recently, another rooomate of mine has found her love one which she was waiting for so long. We feel happy for that and she is the most blessed girl in our room. Our room is fulled of love every day. The guy has waited her for almost 2 years, he writes blog too. His blog has mentioned about her, it is sweet when a guy writing blog about you isnt it? When I listen to her story every night, it reminds me how did I get together with mine and all the situations on that time appears in my mind. Last night, we knew that the guy has told his friend that he wants to marry her, he has decided to choose her as his wife. My friend was sooo happy after knowing it (even they have not yet get together now). We were crazy knowing it.
We were so happy and I can confirm that she is happier than us more and more. Haha. Another roomate has confirmed to marry with her boyfriend once she finishes her studies as her boyfriend is working overseas now. Then i was thinking, are we going to marry next time? This question is unanswerable for us. The reasons are he told me before he doesnt want to marry early, he dislikes children and he doesnt want to have children in the future. I was stunned when he told me that he dislikes children. I love children soooo much!! Awh... that is totally opposite. Someone told me that a guy who loves children will only be a good man.
Maybe we have been together for so long and the sweetness has gone, maybe we were busy, maybe I am Aries, who needs enthusiasm much.... I missed the sweetness when we get together. I hate lao fu lao qi. But I do love him much until now. He did a lot of things for me and I really can feel his heart, I appreciate everything he has done for me. His loves is shown by actions but not show on the mouth which I feel he is a great man since he loves his mum too. A guy who loves his mum is a good man even he dislike children. :)
My birthday is coming soon, but I am not that happy as the day is not really good to celebrate with. It is annoying! I have no differences with those who was born in 29th in February. I am not hoping for any surprises, I only hope to celebrate with those people whom I like. Yet, I wish to pass a sweet 21st birthday which is important for me. I thanked my mum for the present, I like it so much and would appreciate it. Maybe we have been together for so long and the sweetness has gone, maybe we were busy, maybe I am Aries, who needs enthusiasm much.... I missed the sweetness when we get together. I hate lao fu lao qi. But I do love him much until now. He did a lot of things for me and I really can feel his heart, I appreciate everything he has done for me. His loves is shown by actions but not show on the mouth which I feel he is a great man since he loves his mum too. A guy who loves his mum is a good man even he dislike children. :)
*~MoMo~*


No comments:
Post a Comment