Tuesday, May 1

Extra colours in the rainbow

                   Last Saturday (28/4) was a memorable day for me. I did something special which was the first time in my life. I will not forget it until the end of my life. I really wish to receive good result from it. Praying hard for it. :)

                  Recently I feel very stress of staying in my house here. I dont understand why there is such a weird and abnormal person in the world. He is Metamorphosis! He jealous people who are better than him. His heart is imbalance. He is Nausea. He must do something to me even though I stop talking with him now. Where did I go wrong my god.... Is there any problem of just keeping quiet? I really feel stress everyday but I have no choice, I have to face him every day. 
              
                 I hate double-sided person and he is. It is very scary to meet these type of people. I wish god can get away these kind of trouble person in my life. He did many things behind me and I have found it out. I will not let him to destroy us and separate us. One day he will lose results from his wicked actions done behind people. I believe that people will see him clearly as I was awake from it too. 


                 Maybe like what my roomate said, extra colours in rainbow is not a nice thing. She dislike him too since she also understand what his motive dy. She knows how he bully me. And very very thanks god of letting my darling to see it too. Otherwise we will be same like last time and his motive was almost achieve. I am very happy that he is at my side when Im in trouble. Please believe in me before believing others. My darling protects and helps me a lot, I can see it. Thanks baby. Without you Im suffering and cant handle it myself. I must be strong enough to against it. I can do it!! I will not be defeated by the little thingy.


p/s: Dar listen to me, dont care about what people talk about you no matter how bad are the sentences (I bet you will hear it one day when the thingy comes out with his shit sentences from his shit mouth). I know you can do it. No matter how people look on you, you are forever and always the best in my heart. I will fully support you whenever it is. I mean it.




*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment