Saturday, February 19

Memorable Days

This is the first year I had my lantern festival dinner with friends here as my parents had gone back to hometown the day before. We had a wonderful dinner in a popular seafood restaurant in Star City. We really thumb up for the meals that day! Everybody were looking at our table when they passed by. I think they got shocked with the quantity of meals we had ordered. Haha. Well, I wondered how did we finish them with just 4 of us. Before the meal, we had our "lao sheng" from Sushi King. Surprisingly, it was different from the traditional "lao sheng", it was really nice! I usually don't like the taste but I like this much. We went to have our dessert in Yogur Berry after the dinner too. ^^ 

Sushi King's "lao sheng"

Yummy Yummy!! ^^




The day after, we hang out together with our link course mates. This is also the first time. ^^ We enjoyed it much. Honestly, I seldom going out with such huge group of people but it was fun! It was bustling with noise whenever we go. ^^ Coincidentally it was Ivy's birthday, we gave a big surprise for her. We were her first time which she celebrates her birthday with friends. We really had a jolly of time on that day and these 2 days were memorable days for me. I wish we could hang out together always. But anyhow, have to fight for the exam which is just round the corner. Argh..... After all, we will have to struggle with assignments. Gambateh all !! ^^

Blurrrr.......-.-

All of us ^^
We're in Australia ^^

Nice background

Going home ^^

*~MoMo~*

No comments:

Post a Comment