Monday, June 13

The First Video Call

               This is the first time we chat using Skype. I lied him that I haven't bought a webcam yet but actually I did. ^^ I wanted to give him a surprise. I was worry that he will fall asleep again after he woke up from the sleep. He thought I bought a webcam when I asked for a video call using Skype last night but I denied it. : ) 

               Yet he still not realized that I was using a webcam as he didn't look at the call once I answered it until I asked him did he realized anything. Poor little sap gao dar.... -.- I didn't dare to appear on the screen at the beginning. It took some times for me to adapt that. Hahaha.

               I can feel that he was surprise and happy last night.I was happy too as he happy. He said he even longer haven't seen me compared with me. That's right. XD We just met for 4 DAYS before going back home but have to wait for 4 MONTHS. Such a HUGE difference. Haha. But I believe that our distance will be shortened by using the video call, won't it? ^^ 

              Darling, please learn your programming well ok, waiting for the 3D webcam BY LOW YING HAO after 2 years! Wow! That will be great! Hahaha... 

p/s: I can't find the storage of the snapshot yet. Your funny, cutie, fatty snapshot will be COMING SOON~ wakaka!



Edited on 14.6.2011 6.14pm


Cute dar ^^

: )

Round love ^^

<3

 
*~MoMo~*

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow wow, glad you both are doing great :) I wish you both happiness :') And thanks for the wishes ya... Wedding dinner? Hopefully XD

    ReplyDelete