Tuesday, June 21

Sem 2 Result

The result of sem 2 was released yesterday. I was shocked as it was all of a sudden for me. I knew it after my bath. There were many status in fb mentioning about the result. I was still blur at that time...

As usual, I never check the result by myself. I did the same thing- asking my friend to check it for me. She knew me well and she did. I was very nervous to know either it's a good or bad news. Of course I hope for a good news as I worked very hard for this sem. 

Fortunately it was a good news for me. I was happy with it even though it's not the best if compared with others but it's higher than my expectation. I never think I could have chance to get this point even I always pray hard to achieve it. This is the first time in my life! Thanks god.

But there was a disappointment which was the grade of my Japanese subject wasn't what I expected. Honestly, I paid a high hope on it. I was quite disappointed although it was not very bad. Surprisingly, I get an A for the subject which I didn't pay much hope on it as the subject was well-known with hard to get an A. But during the class was very very stress. The lecturer was very fussy! Haha. But most of the students got good grades on it. Unbelievable! Hehe.

Almost everyone done well in this sem. Im happy to see that. I hope I can maintain it until the last sem although I knew it's very hard. My cgpa is still low. Huhu.... I will try harder and harder next time. Gambate MoMo!! : ) My darling also passed with flying colors, but he's always the best, so nothing special about it... Hahaha. He's in the dean list this sem! Wow! Im proud of him! Well done! Keep it on ya. ^^



*~MoMo~*

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and well done :) Gambateh neh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Thanks dear :) Gambate together!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... Gambateh together indeed :)

    ReplyDelete