Firstly, thanks dar. Finally I know myself because of you. I know Im the one who caused the problem. Sorry for that. Honestly I really didn't realize that was my problem until you gave me the long speech last night, hehe. I told you before, talking with you is scary. But because of that, you have woken me up. Thanks. ^^I know you are a great character, very strong-minded person. Even though you are not older than me many years, but there's no doubt that you are a mature man. I love your maturity. Things you told me last night about how you love me and what you did to me, I can feel it, I really knew it. I appreciate it. Don't say I didn't, that is because I didn't know that was my problem yet. I don't hurt you purposely my dear. Im not that stupid. Not only you afraid of losing me, I don't want to lose you too. As I said, Im serious with it.
I will learn to think before I do anything, I will think of your feeling. I hope I wont hurt you anymore, if I really do, please do let me know first before you get mad ok? Maybe sometimes I don't know that will hurt you. As you know Im an outspoken person, saying things without turning. But Im not doing it deliberately. I hope everything will be fine after this. Hope it wont affect us much. I still love you like I always do...... <3
*~MoMo~*


No comments:
Post a Comment